@NBDBACK TO ALL JOBS
Nostrum Biodiscovery is a biotech company working together with several major pharmaceutical companies in Europe and the US and has a wide knowledge of the requirements of pharmaceutical companies working in rational drug design. Nostrum Biodiscovery advantages are its technologies, allowing the saving of costs and the acceleration of the whole process. Secondly, the level of calculation and prediction capacity by computation, which directly impacts research reliability. Lastly, the team experience and the research excellence which has been strongly demonstrated by the internationally recognized institutions that support this project for years now.
Nostrum Biodiscovery is seeking a new Researcher for the Biomolecular Modeling area. Nostrum Biodiscovery is a biotech company devoted to discovering and optimising new chemical entities for unmet medical needs. Nostrum Biodiscovery combines powerful in-house innovative technologies with deep industrial expertise in biomolecular modelling, and leads several successful exploratory discovery projects in partnership with academia. Nostrum Biodiscovery provides tailored, flexible services to help its pharma and biotech clients overcome their early discovery bottlenecks. Nostrum Biodiscovery is a young company made of talented, multidisciplinary and multicultural young researchers with experience in academia and industry. Dedication and ethics are also key values of our company.
- PhD in theoretical and/or computational chemistry, physics, biotechnology, computational biology or similar.
- Alternatively, at least 4 years’ experience in computational chemistry, physics, biotechnology, computational biology or similar. is required.
- Programming skills
- Project management skills.
- Good communication skills.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proven experience in simulation of biomolecules, molecular dynamics, structure-based drug design and atomistic simulation approaches.
- Experience in bioinformatics, quantum chemistry, protein dynamics and/or medicinal chemistry will be a plus.
- Experience or knowledge in one of these extra areas: computational drug discovery, Nucleic Acids modelling, Protein Targeted Degradation, Protein-Protein Interactions, Peptides.
- Experience in the usage of common molecular simulation software.
THE OFFER – WORKING CONDITIONS
- Contract duration: permanent.
- Estimated annual gross salary: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay scales.
- Target start date: immediately.
All applications must include:
- A motivation letter addressed to Lucía Díaz.
- A complete CV including contact details.
- Contact details for two references.
All applications must be addressed to Lucía Díaz.