INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non- essential cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Nostrum Biodiscovery, S.L. is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
Nostrum Biodiscovery, S.L.. Baldiri Reixac, 10-12 – 08028 Barcelona (Barcelona). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|__cf_bm||Functional||30 minutes||Cloudflare set the cookie to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|__utmc||Performance||session||Google Analytics sets this cookie to enable interoperability with urchin.js, an older version of Google Analytics and is used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits. It is deleted when the user closes the browser.|
|__utmt_UA-179384739-1||Others||10 minutes||Description is currently not available.|
|__utmz||Performance||6 months||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store the traffic source or campaign by which the visitor reached the site.|
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_*||Analytics||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_179384739_1||Analytics||1 minute||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Cookie is used to collect visitors data, sessions, campaigns, and track the site usage for the Analytical Report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||Analytics||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by Google. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.|
|CONSENT||Analytics||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Necessary||1 year||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Necessary||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Necessary||1 year||CookieYes sets this cookie to record the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|nbdweb_session||Functional||Session||It is used to identify the user in the web app.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Advertisement||5 months 27 days||YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|vuid||Analytics||1 year 1 month 4 days||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos on the website.|
|YSC||Advertisement||session||Youtube sets this cookie to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Advertisement||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the user's video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.|
|yt-remote-device-id||Advertisement||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the user's video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.|
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Delete cookies from your device
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus deleting the cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site specific cookies
For more precise control of site specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in their browser.
While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on a device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM MOST COMMON BROWSERS